AryyGoodKiddo ™
Sunday, 1 August 2010
hey people ! sorry for not blogging . been busy with lots of things and now i update my tumblr instead blog. anyway it is already August . i twit in my twitter that i gonna be happy throughout the month of July which somehow rather i did . but July seems liked a up and down month for me even on m birthday itself . now I'm still gonna to smile even though i  still facing up and down moments. but behind that smile , there is a room of sadness .. whatever it is , i not letting those sadness affect my studies . NO WAY ! okay people i gonna get ready to meet Amalina and Amir @ vivo . update my blog when i have time ^.^ !

Muhd Zahari Bin Zahanif
call ●аяỳỳ● for short
Single
currently studying at ITE Simei
been living in 17 years
Turning 1 year older on 1107
I'm the guy that love to forgive but NEVER FORGET
Not a Gangster Nor Matrep

Crank it up!


Chat

ShoutMix chat widget

Applauses
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS!! STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Designer : Lyana_Yoo/bright eyes
Photos/Pictures : Photobucket