AryyGoodKiddo ™
Sunday, 29 August 2010
wooooooooooooooooooow ! it's been decades [that so not true] i didn't update my blog . dusty dusty dusty BLOG ! HAHAHAHA anyway been enjoy life to the max with my cliques . so goodbye to hols and say hello to school . argh ~seriously i need to buck up in my studies or else i won't get into Higher Nitec . oh yeah my SW teacher told my C.A that some of us may fail SW which is kinda SUCK ! hopefully it's not me because i've been wake up late for class and didn't do the assignment . like HELLLLLLLLLL'O i need to BUCK UP damn it ! I'm left with 3 more months in school and i have been playing around which is sooooo not like me .

beside that , few more days to Hari Raye and I'll be wearing orange in color . striking ? i guess so XD HAHAHA and yeah gonna to dye my hair . but i prefer my sec 3 hair color auburn brown in color ~ now plan not to dye that bright because i still gonna to seat for my Exams and PIE test .so plan to dye dark brownish ? depend uhs ~ HAHAHAHAHAHA okay i guess that's all ? now gonna to update my tumblr . ciao people :D

Muhd Zahari Bin Zahanif
call ●аяỳỳ● for short
Single
currently studying at ITE Simei
been living in 17 years
Turning 1 year older on 1107
I'm the guy that love to forgive but NEVER FORGET
Not a Gangster Nor Matrep

Crank it up!


Chat

ShoutMix chat widget

Applauses
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS!! STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Designer : Lyana_Yoo/bright eyes
Photos/Pictures : Photobucket