AryyGoodKiddo ™
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
i know i wasn’t like this before esp keret nk mampos . i was thinking why i become like this ? and now i can’t trust anyone but still trust certain people whom i’m close with . everyone change ? bout that i really am not sure . maybe i’m changing for the worse ? it’s hard tho . idk what’s the fucking hell wrong with me treating people that they’re strangers even tho i know them while they know me . it’s really damn fucking weird . well i guess it’s better for me not to involve in anything ? i really am confused ! i really am sorry for treating you guys like that .

okay beside that , SOME people keep on calling me Mat Rep due to i dye my hair -.-” . i was like wth ?! doesn’t mean that human dye their hair , they’re Mat Rep or Minah Rep . but i’m alright with them because they are my friends plus i know that i ain’t a Mat Rep (:

Next up , i’m gonna to plan for 4T1 Class of 2009 a Jalan Raye Outing . really difficult to decide when is it , where is the meeting point and what time to meet . because next week i having my Test which end late . plus i mix up a Jalan Raye outing with SC and SPH . not sure when it’ll be . waah my schedule really pack plus not sure time allow me to Jalan Raye or not !

Muhd Zahari Bin Zahanif
call ●аяỳỳ● for short
Single
currently studying at ITE Simei
been living in 17 years
Turning 1 year older on 1107
I'm the guy that love to forgive but NEVER FORGET
Not a Gangster Nor Matrep

Crank it up!


Chat

ShoutMix chat widget

Applauses
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS!! STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Designer : Lyana_Yoo/bright eyes
Photos/Pictures : Photobucket