AryyGoodKiddo ™
Sunday, 10 October 2010





Hey Babes & Hunks ! Sorry for the dead blog . been lazy and busy lately (: Hows life people ? Awesome ? Bored ? Well my life is AWESOME with my peeps around me that can make me smile widely and be crazy ! well right now I've got no money since not working . and I'm left with 2 months and off i go ! yippie can't wait uhs ? hopefully can do extremely well in my final exam and can go to Biz Admin [my 1st choice] . so for the past last week and this week is my term vacation been ton-ning and been sleeping late . oh well got to enjoy uhs ? hell yeah ! all this while been slacking and ton-ning at pasir ris . why ? because punggol NOT to be like last time when there is fun and kecoh-ness back then . now it seems everyone drifted apart WITH different groups of people. kinda sad that our friendships leave it behind like that . sigh . well what to do . people do change uhs ? yeah true enough as it's already proven but as long as they are happy with their life . let's drop that emotion XD well I'm looking forward Lovelies Chalet in December with more FUN & KECOH-NESS . okay babes and hunks signing off now (:

Muhd Zahari Bin Zahanif
call ●аяỳỳ● for short
Single
currently studying at ITE Simei
been living in 17 years
Turning 1 year older on 1107
I'm the guy that love to forgive but NEVER FORGET
Not a Gangster Nor Matrep

Crank it up!


Chat

ShoutMix chat widget

Applauses
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS!! STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Designer : Lyana_Yoo/bright eyes
Photos/Pictures : Photobucket